Elevator Bearing Block Assembly Guide
Elevator Bearing Block (REV-25-2285) These instructions apply to individual bearing blocks. Depending on the option purchased, these will either ship in a 2-pack or an 8-pack. Each block uses the following parts:
- 1x Bearing Block Body
- 2x R188ZZ Bearings
- 1x 1/4in x 1/4in Shoulder Screw
- 1x 6-32 x 3/8in Button Head Socket Cap Screw
Tools needed: 1x 1/8in hex key or T-handle. 1x 5/64in hex key or T-handle.
1) Slide 1 bearing on the shoulder screw. The bearing needs to be aligned very straight with the screw in order to slide it on easily.
2) Thread the shoulder screw with bearing into the hole on the side of the bearing block body. Tighten the screw down with the 1/8in hex key/T-handle.
3) Place the second bearing on the stud at the end of the bearing block body. The bearing needs to be aligned very straight with the screw in order to slide it on easily. If the bearing fit is too tight, it may be pressed on with gentle pressure, taking care to keep the assembly lined up straight.
4) Insert the 6-32 screw in the end of the bearing block body to retain the bearing. Tighten the screw with the 5/64in hex key/T-handle.
Last modified 9mo ago