Comment on page
With an efficient right-angle configuration, the Ultra 90 Degree Gearbox (REV-41-2080) (VIDEO) offers a robust solution to building a more compact robot. The Ultra 90 Degree Gearbox allows you to connect the UltraPlanetary Gearbox and the HD Hex Motor in a 90-degree orientation for maximum flexibility and ease of use in tight spaces. This versatile gearbox can also be used to transfer power between two 5mm hex shafts that are at a right-angle configuration.
- Mounts directly to the output of the UltraPlanetary Gearbox
- Mounting holes compatible with the REV Motion Pattern
- Affix between pieces of channel in a channel drivetrain for a more compact design
- Through-bore hex on the output allows positioning the gearbox in the middle of a shaft or using a very long shaft without needing to cut it
- Blind socket hex input allows shafts of varying length and also captures the shaft when mounted to the output of an UltraPlanetary Gearbox
- Ball bearings located on the input and output for a smooth performance