Comment on page
2 Motor Gearbox - Through Bore
- Allows user to adjust gear ratio by changing pinion and cluster gear (12:60, 18:54, 24:48, or 36:36)
- Output shaft is 1/2in Hex through bore
- Output gears have MAXSpline bore
- Motor Plate contains 2 pairs of 2in pitch #10-32 tapped holes for mounting the Through Bore Encoder
- Output Plate has array of holes for mounting to structure, as well as mounting an input to MAXPlanetary
- 5:1 ratio can be micro-adjusted by swapping a 12T pinion for an 11T or 10T
Note that the 2 Motor Gearbox Base Kit does not come with Ratio Gear Bundles.
The following items may or may not be included based on your product selection. Selecting a Base Kit and Ratio Gear Bundle are both required to assemble a gearbox.
Each Ratio Gear Bundle comes with one MAXSpline Gear and two 1/2in Hex Bore Gears.