1) Install one of the Flanged Bearings into the Motor Plate.
2) Insert the two motors into the back side of the Motor Plate, and fasten them into place using two 1/2in long 10-32 button head screws per motor.
3) Insert the end of the Through Bore Shaft into the bearing. The shoulder of the shaft should be fully seated against the face of the bearing.
4) Slide one of the 1/8in long MAXSpline spacers onto the through bore shaft.
5) Slide the appropriate MAXSpline Gear for your selected ratio onto the through bore shaft.
The appropriate gears to be used for your ratio can be found here: Ratio Gear Bundle Contents
6) Slide one 1/8in long and one 1/4in long MAXSpline spacer onto the through bore shaft.
Ensure that the stack of spacers and the gear are pressed firmly together and that the end of the last spacer is flush with the shoulder at the end of the through bore shaft.
7) Install the motor shaft key into each of the motors.