Comment on page
Devices available in the REV Hardware Client are shown on the left side of the window. The device that the USB C Cable is connected to will be listed first, followed by any devices connected over CAN.
- 1.Run Motor: Choose setpoints to run a motor connected to a SPARK MAX using various modes, including position, velocity, and duty cycle.
- 2.Signals: Select the different signals from the SPARK MAX you want to monitor here
- 3.Start & Restart Graph: Start initiates recording of telemetry. Restart will erase the data and start again
- 4.Time Span: Change the time span shown on the x-axis of the graph
- 5.Scales: Different Signals will have different scales for the y-axis. You can change which are shown by clicking the arrows here
- 6.Signal Key and Scale Adjustment: Signals you choose to monitor will be shown here. Click X to delete a signal from the graph and > to adjust the scale of the signal's graph y-axis
- 7.Save Data: Save your data as a .CSV or image using this menu
Update PIDF parameters on the fly to tune control loops on the SPARK MAX.
Run multiple SPARK MAX and motor pairs over CAN using various modes, including position, velocity, and duty cycle.
If you are only using multiple SPARK MAXs and a power source, you can terminate both ends of your CAN Bus with 120Ω resistors!
- 1.Y-Axis Labels: Select the label you want to view by clicking the arrow at the bottom of the label. In this image the Power Distribution Hub Channel Currents are selected.
- 2.Y-Axis Scale: Use the drop down arrow next to the parameter you would like to change the scale for. Be sure to un-check the "use defaults" box to apply your changes.
In this example the SPARK MAX and NEO Motor were run at 30% power, switching between forwards and backwards several times. The first switch in direction occurs near t=5s where you can see the Applied Output, Position, and Velocity change.